- When can you go as fast as aracing car?
When you're in it
- Why doi birds fly south?
It's too far to walk
- Why does the Statue of Lib-erty stand in New York harbou?
Because it can't sit down
- Who works only one day in a year butnever gets fired?
- What color is the wind？
The wind blew
- Who will be your real friend， a poor friend or a rich one？
A poor friend，
because a friend in need is a friend indeed
- What comes before six？
- Which can move faster， heat or cold？
Heat， because you can catch cold
- How long is a shoe， usually？
A little more than a foot long
- What did the big chimney say to the little chimney while working？
You’re too young to smoke
- What’s the smallest room in the World？
- Who is closer to you， your mom or your dad？
Mom is closer， because dad is farther
- What month do soldiers hate？
- How many feet are there in a yard？
It depends on how many people stand in the yard
- What is heavier in summer than in winter？
- What clothing is always sad？
- How many legs do horses have？
six legs--forelegs in front and two in back
- What fruit is never found singly？
- What kind of clothes lasts the longest？
Underwear， because it’s never worn out．
- What is higher without a head than with a head?
- What is dark but made by light?
- What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
- What person tried to make you smile most of the time?