mess sth up
英
美
- 打乱;弄糟;破坏;搞乱;弄脏;陷入困境;引起麻烦;粗暴地对待
- mess n.混乱;混杂;脏乱;一份食品;粪便;(军队的)食堂v.弄糟;弄乱;妨碍
- sth abbr.某事;某物(=something)
- up adv.向上;起来;上升;往上prep.向上adj.向上的;上行的n.上升v.上升;增加
- The weather has really fouled up my holiday plans.
我的假日安排因天气关系已全部打乱了。
- His late arrival messed up our plan.
他的迟到打乱了我们的计划。
- Their interference bollixed up the whole deal.
他们的扰乱把整个事情都弄糟了。
- You've made a mess of the matter.
你把事情弄糟了。
- They should have been put up to the enemy sabotage.
本来应该有人告诉他注意提防敌人的破坏。
- It was his drinking that busted up their marriage.
是他的酗酒行为破坏了他们的婚姻。
- The naughty girl jumbled her clothes up.
这个淘气的女孩在搞乱她的衣服。
- Your father flared up because you had made a mess of his study.
你父亲勃然大怒是因为你把他的书房给搞乱了。
- They told us not to mess up the room.
他们告诉我们不要把房间弄脏。
- I don't want to muss up my new dress.
我不想弄脏我的新衣。
- In order to justify their job and their pay, they have to mess you up.
为了证明他们的工作和报酬是应当的,他们不得不把你陷入困境。
- If you mess up, it's your parents' fault, don't whine about our mistakes, learn from them.
如果你陷入困境,那不是你父母的过错,所以不要尖声抱怨我们的错误,要从中吸取教训。
- We must clear up this mess before Mum gets home or there will be the devil to pay.
在妈妈回家前我们必须把这些乱七八糟的东西整理干净,否则会引起麻烦的。
- I forewarned him of the trouble that would arise if he showed up at his ex-wife's house.
我预先警告过他,他出现在他前妻那里会引起麻烦的。